Sunday, June 24, 2012

Runway Inspired Challenge 14: take 2

Here is my 2nd entry for the current Runway Inspired challenge.






I was inspired by the colors on the shoe.
I stamped the butterflies and that is pretty much it. No sentiment on this card!
This card reminded me of something Maile Bells would make. (but of course, not as good as any of her  work) 

Have a wonderful weekend and coming week!

oh, and just something I want to say that I've forgotten to do:
last week I left a comment on Virginia Lu's blog for her CAS-ual Fridays post (the vellum and acetate challenge) and I mentioned that I didn't have any vellum or acetate for the challenge, but would try to find something. Well, she e-mailed me and told me where to find acetate...my clear stamp sheets! 
So, thank you SO much Virginia! 




Jesus saves!

Bethany :)







3 comments:

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Bethany, I love these colored card bases, and the movement of the butterflies is so pretty. So glad you could play along again!

GinaA said...

A super flutter of butterflies.

Cristina said...

I always love stumbling upon your cards. And I LOVE that this is one-layer *and* sentiment-less! Two of my favorite things!