Saturday, June 23, 2012

Runway Inspired Challenge 14

Hello! I hope you're enjoying the weekend! I am actually sick. :( I was looking forward to playing with some PTI stamps I bought, but I won't be able too now. Here is my first entry for the current Runway Inspired challenge.






I was inspired by the colors on the shoe.
I did lots of masking on this card...its not wonderful masking, I know, but it'll do.
I stamped the roses, masking as I went. I also masked the sentiment.
This is my first time entering the Runway Inspired challenge.
I made another card for the challenge I'll post sometime, but next up today I have a card for this week's Papertrey Ink's Make it Monday.






Jesus saves...

Bethany :) 


3 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Both cards are FABULOUS, Bethany!! It's great to see that you are so inspired!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

I don't know why you don't like your masking..I think it's lovely! Thanks for joining us on the Runway!

GinaA said...

I like the design of the flowers down the edge of the card and your masking is great.