Thursday, July 26, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays: Back in Black (2nd entry)

Hello again! I'm back with another card for this week's CAS-ual Fridays challenge.





I stamped the doily/starburst and the sentiment on the card base, and I was done!  I was very happy with the result.
Here are a few pictures from what I've been up to lately...



This is me and one of my best friends, Emma, at the Geneseo Festival, helping with the tent outside of our church's cafe.


We went swimming last Thursday, and this is me getting ready to jump off the diving board. 







Jesus saves!

Bethany :) 



5 comments:

Jenny said...

The medallion stamp looks stunning stamped on the black base card.... fabulous 'off the edge' design too :0)
Thanks for joining in the fun at CASual Fridays this week :0)
Jenny x

Debby said...

simplicity at it's beautiful best! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

Virginia L. said...

Your white stamping is gorgeous, Bethany!! I love this CAS design!! You look so lovely in your photo! Hope your summer is going great!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a beautiful card--LOVE the white on black stamping! Great photos of your daily life--LOVE that you went swimming! I really need to head to the beach this weekend! HUGS:)

cardsandbookmarks said...

This is beautiful! Love how clean your stamping is!