Thursday, July 5, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays: Round and Round (last entry)

Here is the last card I am going to enter in this week's CAS-ual Fridays challenge.







I stamped the flowers in Memento's "bahama blue" dye ink, then I inked the flower in black again, wiping off the black ink from everywhere but the center of the flower, and stamped it over the blue flower. I did this for the two flowers that are completely visible on the card. Then, I lightly inked the flower in black, and stamped it over the flower. I did this for each flower, then stamped it over again in "bahama blue" dye ink. Then I stamped the sentiment. Lots of stamping on this card! 





Jesus saves!

Bethany :) 




8 comments:

Ardyth said...

CLEVER! I was thinking - no, that's 3 circles, but of course it isn't! Great job! Love the rich blue!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! Love those flowers--beautiful use of white space:)

Lynn said...

Gorgeous...love the deep blue flowers. Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Bethany Lasher said...

Very cute...simply made beautiful!

Melissa said...

This is beautiful, Bethany! I found your blog through Ardyth, who mentioned one of your cards on her blog! So glad I stopped over here to take a peek! You've got a wonderful CAS style! :)

Laurie said...

Look at you go girl! Awesome! Love this layout too! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

Emily Leiphart said...

I love this design, Bethany! Beautiful colours and stamping. That is a fantastic sentiment, too!

Mei Ann Guerrero said...

I am always partial to teal/blue and your design made me love it even more! Lovely card Bethany ^-^. Thanks for visiting.