Thursday, July 5, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays: Round and Round

Hello! I've been away from posting again for a bit. We've been doing some different things, and when were weren't doing something, we were most likely relaxing!  Last Sunday we had church and a meeting for the volunteers who work at our church's cafe, and after that me and my mom had some errands to do and we got our hair cut. I got mine cut really short. I don't think my hair has ever been this short, but I love it! On Monday we had two of my best friends, William and Emma over. Another of mine and William and Emma's friends, Jacob, was supposed to come over on Monday too, but he got sick so he wasn't able to come. We celebrated Emma's birthday (she had turned 8) since I was sick with strep when she had her birthday party, and we didn't go. Tuesday we went to a 4th of July party, and we saw fireworks there, and William and Emma went with us and slept over at our house. Yesterday my dad was off from work, me and my sister painted one of the sheds, and relaxed and I made some cards.  Here is one of them, for this week's CAS-ual Fridays challenge.





I stamped the first circle, then "summer", then the 2nd circle, and added the paper strips. 

I actually most likely won't be around much next week. I'm really behind on commenting on blogs, I haven't sat down to catch up yet. Our church sells kabobs and our church's cafe has a tent outside of the cafe for a festival that goes on next week, starting on Thursday. We help with it, and it is SO much fun. I'm really looking forward to it. 





Jesus saves!

Bethany :) 





2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Bethany - sounds like you're having a busy, but fun, summer. Thanks for taking time out to create this fun, cheery card and sharing it with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Michele Gross said...

Love the colors on this! Great job with the circles :) Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays, the Clean And Simple challenge!