Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Play Date Cafe 139: 3rd entry

Here is my 3rd entry for this week's Play Date Cafe challenge. The colors are silver, gold and nude.



I embossed the silver and gold dots, with my new embossing gun that was given to me, by the super sweet Cristina Kowalczyk. Thanks so much Cristina! I added some small paper strips to frame the dots, and tore the edges of the bottom strip. I finished it with a sentiment and a row of dots. 

We are going to be pretty busy the next couple days, because, like I mentioned in an earlier post, we have a festival that our church sells chicken kabobs at, and our church's cafe has a tent outside of the cafe for the festival, and we help with it & the kabobs. We are planning to Lord-willing made 1,000 kabobs this year! Yikes! We also could have up to 4 of my friends sleeping over at our house for the festival, since they would be helping too. I'm really looking forward too it! I hope I'll have time to post some photos! 


Jesus saves!

Bethany :) 



1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Love all the embossing! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!