Thursday, August 30, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays: Banners and Flags (take two!)

Hello! I'm back again with another card for this week's CAS-ual Fridays challenge.
I've been making cards quite a bit lately...(yeah!) and really, really hoping, that since I'm making cards to submit to Papercrafts magazine, that maybe, just maybe, one of them will get picked up this time!

Anyway, here is my card:




I cut out the banners/pennants by hand, then stamped them, and adhered them to the card base.
I finished everything off with a sentiment. :)

I'll be back in a couple minutes with another card :)




Jesus saves!

Bethany :) 


2 comments:

Debby said...

Wow those banners really pack a punch! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

Gayatri Murali said...

I love those banners Great design. Thanks so much for playing along with us @ CAS-ual Fridays:)