Wednesday, August 1, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays: A color challenge! (take two!)

Hello again!
I'm here with another card for this week's CAS-ual Fridays challenge.





More overlapping stamping, like the previous card! I love stamping like that...it is so much fun! 
That is what I did alot on this card...lots and lots of overlapping stamping. 

Has anyone been watching the Olympics? We really have. I was so happy that the US women won the team gold in gymnastics. Me and my sister stayed up until midnight watching stuff last night.

I still haven't really been making cards, or commenting on blogs much, but I am still around! 
Tomorrow we are doing something, and the next day is my sweet sister's birthday! She is going to be 14. That means she can go hunting with me and my dad this year! She still isn't quite sure she wants too.  She just wanted to stay home for her birthday, and our grandma and grandpa and one of our aunts are coming over later in the day.  

Soooo, that is kinda what is going on in the next two days. Me and my sister went over to one of our friend's house today. We watched Olympics, did stuff on our laptops (like looked at stuff on Pinterest!)  and just kinda relaxed. 

I think I am going to clean off the laptop tonight...it really needs it!!!






Jesus saves!

Bethany :) 

2 comments:

paperella said...

Bethany, what an amazing design! You are right, overlaping stamping is always super fun and you did it brilliantly!
Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Lisa A. said...

Hi Bethany!! Your card is WONDERFUL!!! LOVE the design and your use of the stamps and the colors...amazing!! It sounds like you have been and will be busy with your sister's birthday(Happy 14th Birthday to her!!)...chilling with friends and family is good...really good!! Always look forward to seeing your cards in the gallery at CAS-ual Fridays...hope you have a great weekend, Bethany:)!!