Wednesday, August 1, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays: A color challenge!

Hello everyone!

I have a card for this week's CAS-ual Fridays challenge. The challenge was a color challenge, using the colors lime, aqua and navy! Such a wonderful combo, and perfect for summer! Blue is my favorite color, and green is also a color I love, so this was such a wonderful challenge for me!





I really love to overlap when stamp, but I don't do it that much. I think overlapping stamping looks wonderful on a clean and simple card.
It was pretty neat...I just bought a green Stampin' Up! green ink pad earlier in July and hadn't used it much until this challenge.  This was a wonderful opportunity to use it! 



Jesus saves!

Bethany :) 


3 comments:

Gayatri said...

Nice layered stamping. Very pretty, Bethany! Thanks for playing along with us @ CAS-ual Fridays:)

Debby said...

Wonderful stamped panel and lots of white space (ok blue space!). Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

Stephanie Washburn said...

So pretty! Love those layers! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! :)