Friday, August 31, 2012

Runway Inspired Challenge 18: take two!

Here is my 2nd card for the Runway Inspired Challenge # 18.

Here is the inspiration:

and here is my card:




I masked a space and stamped inside it...and yes, I did use orange this time! I was inspired by the floral pattern and the colors. 

We were gone all day today. We went to see some trains (myself, my sister and my dad take pictures of trains).

Some of the train photos should be put on my Flickr account sometime soon in case you want to see....I just have to remember to upload them :) There is a link to my Flickr photostream on the side of my blog. 

Well, I think I am going to make some more cards. We are just relaxing and watching something. 


Have a great weekend! 




Jesus saves!

Bethany :) 

4 comments:

Tasnim said...

Beautiful stamping Bethany! I really like the result :)

Ardyth said...

Great interpretation of that inspiration! Love it! I love that the stamped panel doesn't go all the way down - unexpected and creative!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

More great masking! It looks wonderful. Thanks again for playing along!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE this card too! I love that design and the colors! FAB job:)