Monday, September 24, 2012

Another Movement Challenge in the Moxie Fab World entry!

Here is another entry for the Movement Challenge in the Moxie Fab World.




More watercolors again!

I brushed on the watercolors, letting the color fade out at the bottom. ( I did this by not re-wetting my brush in the watercolor) 
I stamped the butterflies, and brushed on some more watercolor for the sentiment...and stamped it and the dots.

The movement on this card is the fading out effect of the butterflies.



Jesus saves!

Bethany :) 




3 comments:

Cath said...

Hey Bethany! Thanks for linking this up to the Movement Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Ardyth said...

Love the colours and the fading - some really cool ideas here!

Karen B. said...

What a cool technique this is, I sure see the movement in this!