Wednesday, September 19, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays: Black and White Plus One

Hello! I'm here with my first card for this week's CAS-ual Fridays challenge :)

The theme is black and white plus one other color of your choice! 




This isn't the first card I made, but it is the first that is getting posted :) 

I thought this would be an easy challenge...but using only ONE other color can be a challenge! 

I stamped the branches and the sentiment and was finished!


Jesus saves!

Bethany :) 















3 comments:

Ardyth said...

Pretty!

Julie Day said...

Sweet card, love how all your elements are paired at the top of the card leaving all that white space :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Jenny said...

Fabulous CAS design Bethany...love the off the edge style :0)
So glad you joined us again this week at CASual Fridays :0)
Jenny x