Wednesday, September 19, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays: Black and White Plus One (take 9)

Here is my 9th card for this week's CAS-ual Fridays challenge.





This is also my last entry this week. I don't think I've ever entered this many cards in a CAS-ual Fridays challenge :)

I masked a space on my card, stamped it and the sentiment and added the gems, and a piece of black cardstock. This card was made while I was sitting on our living room couch. 
Warning: crafting on your couch is an easy way to lose stamps! 


Jesus saves!


Bethany :) 

5 comments:

Ardyth said...

Take 9?! Wow, can't wait to see them all! Love this one - very elegant!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

You are definitely one of our most prolific players and I love that about you! This is beautiful - love the masking and the subtle color palette! Thanks again for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays - we're so glad you did!!

Lisa A. said...

What wonderful cards, Bethany....wow...you have been busy:)!! I especially love the one with the pumpkins, but all your cards are so unique, creative and CAS deights!!! Love seeing your cards in the gallery at CAS-ual Fridays:)!!!

Karen B. said...

Such a cool technique to put your attention on the bottom of the card, a great one to boot! Your other cards are really great too!

Bonnie said...

Wow, Bethany! You've outdone yourself with all these beautiful Black & White plus One cards! Perfect masking on this one. Love them all!