Tuesday, September 18, 2012

CASE Study Challenge #108

Hello! I am entering the CASE Study Challenge! 

Here was the inspiration card:


And here is my CASE:




I used a happy, bright color scheme: blue and yellow.

I was inspired by the die-cut heart on the card with a different pattern behind it...so I punched a circle from a piece of yellow cardstock, trimmed it, adhered a piece of blue cardstock, which I stamped a butterfly on, behind it, and put the card together and stamped a sentiment. I'm not sure I did it in that order though :) 

The stamps are from Papertrey Ink (I LOVE that butterfly set!) 



Jesus saves!

Bethany :) 


3 comments:

Karen B. said...

Wow, now this is one powerful card. I love your color choices, and how the blue is under the yellow. Absolutely perfect! So glad to see that you are participating in the Lawnscaping Blog Hop too, can't wait to see what you create!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

I agree with Karen, this is such a fantastic and clever design! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

Debby said...

Fabulous CAS card! Love your colour choice. Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)