Monday, September 24, 2012

Movement Challenge in the Moxie Fab World (take 4!)

Here is yet another entry for the Movement Challenge in the Moxie Fab World.








I punched lots of scallop circles for this card! 

I punched all those shapes, and adhered them after I stamped the sentiment. I wanted it too look like the shapes were flowing out of the sentiment. Did it work? 

The movement on this card is the circles, overlapping and seemingly "falling" down to the bottom of the card, and then, pulling you down to the corner of the card, where the recipient can open it, flowing right along with the movement of the card. 




Jesus saves!

Bethany :) 

2 comments:

Cath said...

Hey Bethany! Thanks for linking this up to the Movement Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Ardyth said...

Fantastic colours!