Monday, September 24, 2012

Moxie Fab World Focal Point Challenge

Hello! I'm here with my first card for the Focal Point Challenge in the Moxie Fab World.




I've been using watercolors on my cards quite a bit lately (you'll see that in coming blog posts/cards!)
So, I painted the card in 3 different watercolor colors, and stamped the flower, bird and "bloom" 

The focal point is the sentiment...your eye moves down the flower, humming bird and finally lands and is able to rest on the sentiment. 



Jesus saves!

Bethany :) 














2 comments:

Helen F. said...

This is a great style, Bethany. Love the pretty watercolor effect you have here!

Cath said...

Hey Bethany! Thanks for linking this up to the Focal Point Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)