Monday, September 24, 2012

Moxie Fab World Movement Challenge: take two!

Here is my 2nd entry for the Movement Challenge in the Moxie Fab World, and it is also going to be entered in this week's CAS-ual Fridays challenge: 








I stamped the leaves (from Lawn Fawn) in various colors, and stamped the sentiment. 

The movement on this card is:

The leaves are "falling" over the one side of the card, and the curvy shaped of the group of leaves shows that they might be being "blown" by some wind :) 





Jesus saves!

Bethany :) 


5 comments:

Cath said...

Hey Bethany! Thanks for linking this up to the Movement Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Jenny said...

That's some great stamping Bethany and I love the colours you used with the mix of solid and outline leaves :0)
Thanks for getting crafty with us at CASual Fridays :0)
Jenny x

Natalie Power said...

This is a beautiful card Bethany, it really looks like a gust of wind has carried the leaves away. I love your choice of colours too x

Michele Gross said...

Love the design! The leaves look like they're floating in the breeze :) Thanks for having some fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Suzanne D. said...

Hi Bethany! I love your stamping! It's perfect, but I am also loving the mix of colors you chose here as well. Awesome! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!