Monday, September 24, 2012

Repetition Challenge in the Moxie Fab World (take 3!)

Here is my 3rd entry for the Repetition Challenge in the Moxie Fab World.




The repetition on this card is not exact repetition, but the strips of cardstock are repetition, even though they are different shades of pink,  and they help convey the "happy birthday" in a pretty, yet softly bold way. 

This card was not as easy as it looks to put together.

I had to cut the strips the exact same size, and then line them up just right when I adhered them, and then I had to make sure to stamp the sentiment straight. 



Jesus saves!

Bethany :) 






3 comments:

Cath said...

Hey Bethany! Thanks for linking this up to the Repetition Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Ardyth said...

Yes, these 'simple' cards are harder than they look. I am amazed by how identical your strips are. I can see I may get frustrated (and a full recycling bin) when I try to CASE these! lol!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SOOOOO pretty! Another stunning card--great color combo!!!!!!!!