Wednesday, October 24, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays: Over the Edge (take 2!)

Here is my 2nd entry for this week's CAS-ual Fridays challenge, which is Over the Edge, making a card with something going over the card base.







I am so happy with this card!

The pretty designs are from Papertrey Ink's new Snowflake Flurries set, designed by Maile Belles.
I just LOVE this set and can't get enough of it! 

To do this card, I stamped the snowflakes (which on this card, could just be pretty designs), and cut them out by hand, since I don't own a die-cutting machine (yet!). I then adhered them to the card, some which foam tape, giving the card dimension. I added some gemstones for a finishing touch.




Jesus saves!

Bethany :) 

6 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Wow oh wow!! Love your gorgeous arrangement of circles! The colors are delicious! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays

Debby said...

Yep, this one certainly qualifies as off the edge! And wow what a stunner! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

Gayatri said...

Wow! Awesome! Love all the layering and addition of the bling as well.Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us @ CAS-ual Fridays:)

Ardyth said...

More great colours and wonderful texture!

Shirley said...

Great card! I like the layering off to one side.

Angie Tieman said...

Wowza! You were on fire with this week's challenge! This card is stunning! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays...again!