Wednesday, October 24, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays: Over the Edge! (take 3!)

Here is my 3rd entry for this week's CAS-ual Fridays challenge, which is to create a card with something going over the card base. 









I am also very happy with this card, for which I used Maile Belle's Snowflake Flurries set again. I got to tell you, this set can be so much more than snowflakes! I enjoy playing with it so much!

For this card, I stamped the "snowflakes" on white cardstock. I would stamp one of the snowflakes, then a different sized one in a different color on top, giving some more color and "pop" to the card.  I then cut them out by hand, and adhered them to the card, some with foam tape for dimension. I added the cardstock strips, and stamped a sentiment. Oh, and added some gems for an extra something.






Jesus saves!

Bethany :) 



5 comments:

Arielle ~ SnappyStamper said...

WOW - this is just fabulous Bethany! LOVE it - so creative!

Kelly Griglione said...

Beautiful, Bethany! Reminds me of the Chihuly ceiling in the Bellagio Hotel in Vegas.

Ardyth said...

FUN! Fantastic colours.

Jenny said...

Another cool card Stephanie... I love how you tucked the circles inside the borders :0)
Thanks for sharing your creativity with us this week at CASual Fridays :0)
Jenny x

Dana said...

This is gorgeous Bethany. WOW