Wednesday, October 24, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays: Over the Edge

Hello! I have a bunch of cards to share tonight...starting with my first entry for this week's CAS-ual Fridays challenge. The theme was "Over the Edge" which was to create a card with something going over the base of the card. 

















You can most likely tell I LOVE the way this card turned out...because of all the photos I have! Sorry about that :) 

For this card, I painted watercolors onto some cardstock. After they dried, I punched them out, and adhered them to the card front, using foam tape for some, giving various levels of dimension. I also added a sentiment and a gem to finish the card off.





Jesus saves!

Bethany :) 




7 comments:

Virginia L. said...

I am so drawn to the colorful circles, Bethany! I love your placement of the circles and sentiment! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Ardyth said...

Love the bright colours and the brushstrokes. Also, the bold hit of black around the sentiment!

Michele Gross said...

Really fabulous Bethany! Love this! Thanks for going over the edge with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Jenny said...

ooo I love those Rainbow spots... the watercolour gives a great texture to them :0)
Thanks for getting crafty with us at CASual Fridays :0)
Jenny x

Kirsten Corby said...

Very nice. I'll bet you have a good shot at winning.

Julie Day said...

How fun is this??!!! Love the array of watercolor circles hanging over the edge :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Suzanne said...

Awesome design, Bethany! Thanks so much for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!