Wednesday, October 17, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays: Put Your {Heart} Into It! (take 2!)

Here is my 2nd entry for this week's CAS-ual Fridays challenge, which is to create a project with a heart.





I'm pretty happy with how this card turned out. 

I splattered some watercolors onto some white cardstock (I masked out an area). Then I painted (with watercolors) a border around the splattered watercolors. I cut out this piece, and adhered a heart to it (with foam tape). I adhered this to the card with foam tape. Then I stamped the sentiment.





Jesus saves!

Bethany :) 



3 comments:

Ardyth said...

Love the blue and green together and the bold black - this is fun!

Deb said...

Gorgeous, Bethany! I love that splattering! Thanks for playing along this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Lynn said...

The watercolors are stunning...fabulous design! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!