Wednesday, October 3, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays: Toot your Own Horn

Hello! It's October! Yeah!!! And I have a card for this week's CAS-ual Fridays challenge: Toot your Own Horn, which is to create a CAS project inspired by your blog header.







I don't have the most interesting blog header....I really need to design a new one, but I had to use my current one for this challenge. 


I was inspired by the flecks of a different color than the base color on my blog header. 

Sooo...I made a card, spread a lovely blue glittery nail polish on some of it, then added some flecks of silver glitter nail polish. Then I stamped a sentiment. I love using nail polish on my crafts! 

We have a poultry show this weekend! I can't wait :) 
We've been pretty busy with our pumpkin business lately....we picked all the pumpkins in the field, but we have to still pick the squash. 

By the way, don't forget that I'm participating in the Lawnscaping Fall Blog Hop this Friday! 





Jesus saves!

Bethany :) 








4 comments:

Ardyth said...

This is gorgeous - all that shimmer is amazing! I never thought to use nail polish on a card!

Michele Gross said...

Bethany, this is awesome! I love your creative approach and you captured the flecks of light perfectly! Glad you tooted your horn with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Lisa A. said...

Beautiful, Bethany!! Love how out-of-the-box creative you are...nail polish ....VERY COOL!! So glad you join us each week at CAS-ual Fridays and share your wonderful creativity:)!!

Angie Tieman said...

Very cool card! Love the shimmery detail! And a pumpkin business?! How cool! I love everything pumpkin! :)

Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!