Wednesday, November 7, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays: Snips, Snails and Puppy Dog Tails!

Hello!

I would like to say a HUGE thank you to CAS-ual Fridays for picking one of my cards as a favorite 2 weeks ago. I was super excited when I saw it! Thanks so much!

And I also have some news...last Thursday I got an e-mail from Susan Opel from Papercrafts magazine, and I am going to have 2 cards published in Papercrafts magazine for the first time ever!!!! I could not believe it! And another one of my cards was nominated for Reader's choice- HERE.

Today I am here with an entry for this week's CAS-ual Fridays challenge, which is masculine cards/projects.





Sorry for the bad pictures... 

I stamped the stripes using PTI's Backround Basics: Super Stripes set, which has so many possibilities. 

Then I stamped a sentiment from PTI's Masculine Motifs set. 
Cardstock is from Recollections/Michaels and ink is from Papertrey Ink. 

And I'm sorry I've haven't been on commenting on blogs! We've been kinda busy. Hopefully I can go and catch up soon! 




Jesus saves!

Bethany :) 


7 comments:

Karen B. said...

Congratulations on your upcoming publications, that is really great news! Fantastic masculine card too, thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

shirley-bee said...

Brilliant masculine card, Bethany! Congrats on all your good news!

Virginia L. said...

Wow wow wow, Bethany! You are FAMOUS! I can't be more THRILLED for you about the PC publications! You sure have cranking out some amazing design in the last little while--keep it up!! Yippee!! Very sophisticated design for this one! Love your stamping and trimmed corners! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Angie Tieman said...

Awesome card! A HUGE congrats on your 2 cards that are being published! I'm so happy for you! I checked out your card at the Reader's Choice, too, and it is fabulous!! You are really rocking and rolling! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

Deb said...

WOW Bethany!!! I am so thrilled for you! This is such awesome news!!!!! You are on a roll. Love the stripes on your card! Thanks for playing along this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Suzanne said...

YAY Bethany!!! I am so happy for you and can't wait to see your work in print. That is amazing!!!! WOO HOO!!!

I am so in love with the design of this card too. A perfect man-card! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!!!

Michele Gross said...

Oh Bethany, congratulations! 2 cards in PC!! That deserves a Woot Woot And a Happy Dance!! :) I love the cool graphic style of this card-perfectly masculine. Glad you shared with us at CAS-ual Fridays!