Wednesday, November 28, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays: Winter Blues (4th entry)

Here is my 4th, and last entry for the current CAS-ual Fridays challenge.












For this card, I again used nail polish. I put some nail polish on the card, and then turned the card upright so the nail polish could run. After I let it sit like that for a bit, I splattered some more nail polish on top of it. After it dried some, I added a piece of white cardstock towards the top of the card to cover any stray drops of polish, and added a strip of blue cardstock and a sentiment.


Jesus saves!

Bethany :) 

2 comments:

Virginia L. said...

VERY artistic, Bethany! Love the use of nail polish and the colors are lovely! The shine and glitter are delightful! So glad that you LOVE CAS-ual Fridays! Thanks so much for playing with us!

Ardyth said...

LOVE - you are so clever! I love that you use nailpolish and that you have 3 or 4 shades of blue! You're clearly more of my daughter's generation than mine, but I still really admire your creativity and talent!