Wednesday, November 28, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays: Winter Blues

I am here with a card for the current CAS-ual Fridays challenge.

The theme is to create a winter project with blue! And blue is my favorite color, so I loved this challenge!






I cut out 4 white paper rectangles...they are pretty close to squares, but no exact. 
Then I stamped them with stamps from Maile Belles stamp set, Snowflake Flurries. 

I trimmed one of the stamped rectangles to fit the sentiment, and adhered the rectangles on the card and stamped the sentiment.



Jesus saves!

Bethany :) 

3 comments:

Ardyth said...

Love the close stamping and the cut out for the sentiment!

Piali said...

Lovely card! Love the shades of blue you used for the snowflakes!Thanks for sharing your Winter Blues project with us @ CASual Fridays!

Lisa A. said...

This one is my favorite of all your four cards...love everything about it!! thanks for being a part of the challenge at CAS-ual Fridays, Bethany:)!!