Tuesday, November 27, 2012

CASE Study Challenge #118 (2nd entry!)

Here is my 2nd entry for the current CASE Study Challenge. 

Here was the beautiful card that was the inspiration, by the talented Angeline Yong.







It's pretty easy to see how I CASEd Angeline's card. I loved the layout/design on the card, so I decided to use that on my card. I stamped the leaves/branches and a sentiment. And it's all one layer. My favorite :) 

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We were going to go to my aunt and uncle's house, but I got sick so we stayed home. We had a nice day though, except for me being sick. I mostly just hung out on the couch. 


Jesus saves!

Bethany :) 

4 comments:

cbuswell said...

Another stunner! Fabulous shades of green! thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

Elizabeta Kushner said...

I like that one too :)

Ardyth said...

Pretty colour combination!

Andrea Ewen said...

Ooh, love those colors together! Beautiful card...it would certainly make me feel better! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CASE Study!