Tuesday, November 27, 2012

CASE Study Challenge #118

Hello again! I have a card for CASE Study Challenge #118.

Here was the gorgeous card, by Angeline Yong, that was the inspiration:







I was inspired by the way the leaves and such were stamped on Angeline's card. I like how some of the images were kinda faded and lighter, while others were dark. So I stamped the doilies on the card like that, with the doilies getting lighter at the bottom of the card. I added a sentiment and some pearls to finish it off. 




Jesus saves!

Bethany :) 




6 comments:

cbuswell said...

Awesome card, love the pearls on this! thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

Elizabeta Kushner said...

Nice work! And I totally agree - He saves :)

Ardyth said...

Clever to mask one edge and let the other edge 'hang' - this one looks very modern!

Marlena M. said...

This is INCREDIBLE Bethany~wow!

shirley-bee said...

Love this card, Bethany! I love the colour scheme you've used.

Andrea Ewen said...

Ooh, I love all of those pearls! Great design and colors, too! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CASE Study!