Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Young Crafter's Unite Challenge #15: Warm and Cozy Colors-take 3!

Here is my 3rd, and last entry for the Young Crafter's Unite Challenge #15: Warm and Cozy Colors.





I really love the way this card turned out. 

I stamped the snowflakes or designs, actually whatever you want them to be, on the card front in lots of "warm" colors. I did lots of "layered" stamping, stamping on top of already stamped images. I love to do that, but you can't do it with every stamp set, and this set (Snowflake Flurries, by Maile Belles from Papertrey Ink) is one set you can do it with and it looks wonderful! 





Jesus saves!

Bethany :) 




12 comments:

shirley-bee said...

Wow, I love that burst of colour across the card! Looks like a winner to me!

Michelle said...

You've created some really lovely cards with Maile's "Snowflake Flurries" ( ...... and, thinking that I really "need" this set.)

Karen B. said...

I see a winner in the future. This card steals the show! Love the layered colors, and even the colors themselves! Gorgeous!

sanketi said...

Beautiful !!!!!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY OH MY! you've really done some amazing stamping here! LOVE the layers of colors and the design! FAB x1000000!!!

ps...THANK YOU x10 for your sweet comments on my blog:) You made my week! HUGS!

~Kathy said...

Hey Bethany...
Just discovered your blog as a result of this card on Pinterest... Check out my pinboards (over 150, and over 12,500 pins).... Numerous separate boards on different types of cards)...
I love your blog... Hope to get to know you better!
LOVE this card... Never seen these stamps (boy that's something you won't hear me say often, if at all!)...; )
Subscribing now!
Thanks for sharing your gift!
Blessings!

Marie / Legojenta said...

Oh my gosh, this is so beautiful! Thanks for joining our YCU challenge =)

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous! I love the layered warm colors and the CAS design! Thanks for joining us at YCU!

Barb said...

This is a stunner! It's a winner in my eyes...perfect layout, GORGEOUS colors...awesome design!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty Bethanie. Love the cluster of Images and pretty fall colors.

Emily Leiphart said...

This is gorgeous and pub-worthy in my opinion! I love the fall colours.

maria f. said...

I absolutely love this card. Such depth and warmth. You are so right about that stamp set. And your ink/color choices. I'd love to know what kind of ink you used? Congrats on your win!