Tuesday, December 4, 2012

CAS(E) This Sketch Challenge #7 (2nd entry!)

Here is my 2nd entry for the current CAS(E) This Sketch Challenge. 

Here is the sketch.


And here is my card:




For this card, I cut LOTS of small pieces of some colors of cardstock I picked out. I then put them together on a piece of white cardstock, trimmed it, added some stripes of white cardstock to it, adhered it to the card along with the 2 bigger blue stripes below it and the one near the top, and added a sentiment and some gems. I'm pretty happy with it. :)


Jesus saves!

Bethany :) 



3 comments:

N@ Ali said...

oh what a great idea to use many scraps! i LOVE what you did with the watercolors as well! thank you for joining us again at CTS ; )

Emily Leiphart said...

Lovely design, Bethany! Great choice of colours and placement of gems!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHH! I love the layered papers! FAB colors too!!! Great take on this sketch! LOVE!!!!