Sunday, December 30, 2012

Papertrey Ink Make It Monday #97: 2012 A la Carte

Hello! I haven't been around in awhile, but I'm back with a card for the current Papertrey Ink Make it Monday. The theme was to pick any MIM from the past year! I picked #58 Graduated Backrounds.

Here is my card:




I did the backround using Copics, then stamped the sentiment and branches. Then I added lots of gems to finish the card up. And I love the way it turned out! 

I hope everyone had a great Christmas. We have LOTS of snow here! 
Happy New Year! 


Jesus saves!

Bethany :) 

2 comments:

Helen F. said...

Love the Graduated background technique ~ your card is so pretty in the different shades of blue.
The leaves and gems are a nice effect around the edge too.

Greta said...

Wonderful use of the technique, which was one of my favorites from MIM this year.