Wednesday, January 16, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays: Round of Applause (take 2!)

Here is my 2nd entry for this week's CAS-ual Fridays challenge. The theme was to make an accomplishment card with at least one circle. That actually was quite a challenge for me.




For this card I stamped the wreath and berries, and then the sentiment. And to finish it up I cut the one corner. 



Jesus saves!

Bethany :) 



Supplies: 
Cardstock: (cream) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (wreath, berries from Wreath For All Seasons set) Papertrey Ink; 
(sentiment from Everyday Sayings set) Hero Arts
Dye Ink: (Rhubarb Stalk) Tsukineko; (Dark Chocolate) Papertrey Ink 

2 comments:

Lynn said...

All your cards are gorgeous this week as always Bethany, but this is my favorite...I love that wreath! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Deb said...

Bethany, I love that you used the wreath for your circle! Gorgeous CAS card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!