Wednesday, January 16, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays: Round of Applause (take 4!)

Here is my 4th entry for the current CAS-ual Fridays challenge. The challenge was to make an accomplishment card with at least one circle. 






I punched a bunch of circles from white cardstock, then stamped them with the dot circles. I then adhered them to card, some with foam tape. I stamped a sentiment to finish the card. 


Jesus saves!

Bethany :) 

Supplies:
Cardstock: (white) Michaels/Recollections
Clear Stamps: (dot circles from Dot Spot set, congratulations from Take Three:Summer set) Papertrey Ink
Dye Ink: (Royal Velvet, Winter Wisteria, Hawaiian Shores, Blueberry Sky) Papertrey Ink (the black ink-???) 
Tool: (circle punch) EK Success 

5 comments:

Ardyth said...

I LOVE how by cutting these with a circle punch it starts to look like white on colour rather than colour on white, which is what the stamp is - you clever, clever girl!!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! LOVE this CAS design and with all of those circles! FAB colors! You nailed this challenge:)

Karen B. said...

What amazing colors, they go so well. Cool, collected and polished! Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

maria mcclure said...

Congrats on your Liebster Award, Bethany! I can see why RieslingMama chose you. Beautiful cards and a lovely blog.
:)

Michele Gross said...

I just love this. Really pretty!