Wednesday, January 16, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays: Round of Applause

I've got my first entry for this week's CAS-ual Fridays challenge, which was to use at least one circle and make it a card for an accomplishment.






So for this card I stamped the diamonds on a bunch of circles, then figured adhered them to the card and stamped a sentiment. I'm hoping "You Did It" qualifies for making the card for an accomplishment.

A few days ago I went to a Hobby Lobby for the first time...and wow! I love that store. There is like 5 aisles of paper crafting supplies...and I think the prices are a bit cheaper than Michaels or A.C. Moore. I can't wait to go back! :) 



Jesus saves!

Bethany :) 


Supplies:
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (diamond from Happy Harlequin set Papertrey Ink
(sentiment from Everyday Sayings set) Hero Arts
Dye Ink: (Danube Blue, Desert Sand, Cottage Ivy, Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Tool: (circle punch) EK Success

6 comments:

Ardyth said...

Another clever use of the circle punch, Bethany! You make the simplest ideas work so well!

Ardyth said...

PS - I love Hobby Lobby too - when I'm in the States (we don't have them in Canada), I always drop by because they have a great selection of religious stamps, which I use a lot of at Christmas for our Church Christmas cards!

Angie Tieman said...

Eeek! This is fantastic! Those circles and awesome! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Lisa A. said...

VERY cool, Bethany!! LOVE your design and wonderful circles on this card!!! Always wonderful to have you being a part of the challenges and see your creativity at CAS-ual Fridays...hope you have a fantastic weekend:)!!!

Dana said...

Can I just say that i love your CAS work Bethany. Truly super. This is a great card and perfect for the challenge at CAS-ual Fridays this week. Thanks for joining us:)

Ardyth said...

YAY Bethany - I told you this was clever! (although I would have chosen the Dot Spot one, lol!)Congrats on the shout out!