Wednesday, January 9, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays: Thank You

Hello! I have my first entry here for the current CAS-ual Fridays challenge.
The theme this time was CAS thank yous.







I used the Happy Harlequin set from Papertrey Ink and one of the Think Big Favorites from PTI also. 
So I masked and stamped the sentiment and shapes. And I used a kraft cardstock as the card base. 
I love black and kraft together.

                                                http://cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com/


                                                           Jesus saves!

                                                             Bethany :)


                         



1 comment:

Ardyth said...

Love the navy on the kraft and the cut off diamonds at the top - a clever detail that really stands out!