Wednesday, January 9, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays:Thank You (take 3!)

Here is my 3rd entry for the current CAS-ual Fridays challenge. The theme was thank you cards.






This card took me like 3 or 4 tries before I got it right. Twice I finished the card, and stamped the sentiment, set it back and looked at the finished card and noticed I had stamping "thinking of you" instead of a "thank you" since the challenge was for thank you cards. I was quite upset when I did this a second time. But I finally got it right, hehe. 

So, for this card, I stamped leaves on punched circles, and adhered them to the card base with foam tape. I stamped a sentiment to finish the card off. But this card actually took longer then it seems. And just because I to do so many tries to get it right! 



Jesus saves!

Bethany :) 

5 comments:

Dana said...

This is GORGEOUS and I'm totally CASEing it Bethany. Beautiful work.

Christina said...

Completely and utterly fabulous, Bethany! Such a simple design that has so much interest and movement. Beautifully done!

Cristina said...

Well, it was worth the extra effort. This is AWESOME!

maria f. said...

Hi Bethany. I love your CAS card style and have passed on a Liebster blog award to you:

http://rieslingmama.blogspot.de/2013/01/liebster-blog-award-reloaded.html
Look forward to more cool cards from you.

Michele Gross said...

Gorgeous! I love the offset leaves. Really cool design!