Tuesday, January 8, 2013

CASE Study Challenge #122

I'm here with an entry for the current CASE Study Challenge.

This was the lovely card, by Windy Robinson, to CASE.








I cased Windy's card's basic design and the whole "flow" of movement, which on her card, is the rhinestone flourish. 

This card presented quite a challenge for me to case. I couldn't really think of anything to do, but I came up with this card. 

And this card required quite a bit of work. I used a new Martha Stewart punch my sister gave me for Christmas. (thats what the leaves are). 

I punched lots and lots of leaves, then stamped each of them using watercolors instead of ink. Then I arranged and adhered the leaves, adhering some flat to the card, and others with foam tape to add some dimension. 

After most of the leaves were adhered, I painted some watercolors onto a panel of cardstock, trimmed it, and adhered it to the card. (and did some final trimming). I also added some more leaves were I thought there should be a couple more. 

Then I stamped, trimmed, and adhered the sentiment and added a gem. 

I'll be back tomorrow (Lord-willing!) with my entries for the current CAS-ual Fridays challenge.



Jesus saves!

Bethany :) 



3 comments:

Andrea Ewen said...

Beautiful! Love all those colors together...what a lovely combination! Great design, too! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study!

Kristen said...

Loving your colors and design, so flowy and pretty!

xo, Kristina
visiting from CASE study challenge
Hope you can stop by to say hello :)
www.pearlgateway.com

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

So lovely and creative!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CASE Study :)