Monday, January 14, 2013

CAS(E) This Sketch #10 (take 3!)

Here is my 3rd entry for the current CAS(E) This Sketch Challenge. Here is the beautiful sketch:

And here is my card:







I really love the way this card turned out. I know it's kinda fall-ish looking, but I love the color combo of the brown and red. 

So I stamped the red leaves, then the brown ones, and finished the card off with a sentiment.

And it's all one layer! :) 


Jesus saves!

Bethany :) 



Supplies:
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (leaves, sentiment from Masculine Motifs set) Papertrey Ink
Dye Ink: (Dark Chocolate) Papertrey Ink, (Rhubarb Stalk) Tsukineko


2 comments:

Ardyth said...

Love the overstamping, Bethany - gorgeous, autumny birthday card! Thanks so much for playing along with CTS (again!) this week!

N@ Ali said...

gorgeous! thank you for joining us at CTS ; )