Monday, January 14, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch #10

Hello again. Here is my 2nd post today, and I have a card for the current CAS(E) This Sketch Challenge #10. Here is the lovely sketch:








I am pretty happy with the way this turned out. I think it's pretty easy to see how I CAS(E)d the sketch! 

I stamped the moon and the stars and then the sentiment. 
Easy and CAS. 

The snow is all gone here. We had a bunch of it over Christmas/New Years and for awhile but it has all melted, sadly. :( 

By the way, did anyway see the Hobbit? I've seen it 3 times. Yep, I'm a big Lord of the Rings fan. 


Jesus saves!

Bethany :) 



6 comments:

Gayatri Murali said...

Beautiful. I love stars and moon. Love your take on the challenge. Thanks for playing along with us @ CAS(E) this Sketch!

Jackie said...

What a darling card Bethany! So glad you played along with us in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!

Michelle said...

So pretty/CAS.... this would be an adorable baby card!

Michelle said...

So pretty/CAS.... this would be a beautiful baby card!

Ardyth said...

Reminds me of that 'shooting for the moon and landing in the stars' saying! I love the clusters of stars! Thanks for playing along with CTS, Bethany!

Julie Day said...

This fabulous! Love the stars and the moon paired with the sentiment :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS(E) this Sketch!