Monday, January 14, 2013

Just a Card...


Hello. I have a card to share today. Not for any challenge or anything, but I really liked the way it turned out so I thought I would post it. 



I simply stamped the globe image and then the sentiment. I love how the globe is in a soft color, so you can't see it very well.  I also rounded the corners for a finishing touch.

But anyway, I went downhill skiing on Thursday. It was lots of fun. And a great day for it too. I didn't have to even wear a jacket most of the time. 

I also cut my foot/big toe on Saturday. We have a bit of unfinished flooring where the bathroom door is, where it transitions from laminate to linoleum, and there is just the edge of the laminate and the linoleum, with nothing on the edge of them to tie them together, from when we get laminate flooring installed this summer. So I was coming out of the bathroom and kinda slipped and that made my foot slam very hard into the edge of the laminate flooring. Well, it sliced my toe and put a smaller cut on my foot. Nothing too bad, but I had to remain on the couch yesterday, and today still, and I don''t want to put much weight on my foot for fear of the pressure opening up the cut again. So I didn't get in the papercrafting I wanted to this weekend. Oh well. I think I'm going to be able to make a few cards today though. 

I hope you have a great day!

Jesus saves!

Bethany :) 

1 comment:

Ardyth said...

Love this - it could be a very good masculine valentine. hint. hint. (just being nosy!) lol!