Wednesday, February 20, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays: Black & White Plus 1 (take 2!)

*This is my second post today*

Here's my 2nd take for this week's CAS-ual Fridays challenge! 




And here is my card:



I used a pretty dark green watercolor to stamp and leaves and add the splatters, then stamped a sentiment in black.


Jesus saves!

Bethany :) 

Supplies:
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (leaf from Turning a New Leaf set, sentiment from Masculine Motifs set) Papertrey Ink
Dye Ink: (True Black) Papertrey Ink
Paint: (watercolors) Winsor & Newton

3 comments:

Lynn said...

I love this...the way you stamped the leaves images is beautiful. Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Deb said...

Love your use of watercolors on your card, Bethany! Beautiful! Thanks for playing along this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Deb said...

Love your use of watercolors on your card, Bethany! Beautiful! Thanks for playing along this week at CAS-ual Fridays!