Wednesday, February 20, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays: Black & White Plus 1

Good evening. We've got some snow of the ground here! Yeah! But it's not much. But anyway, back to the challenge. This week's CAS-ual Fridays challenge was to use black and white and only 1 other color. 



And here is my take:


I simply stamped the trees in kraft and then added a sentiment in black. 
I guess it's like super CAS, but I like it! :)


Jesus saves!

Bethany :) 

Supplies:
Carstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (sentiment, trees from Masculine Motifs set) Papertrey Ink
Dye Ink: (True Black, Classic Kraft) Papertrey Ink

2 comments:

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Oh, Bethany this is stunning! Sometimes simple stamping is all that's needed!

Angie Tieman said...

How pretty! I love the neutral color added with the black and white, so genius! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!