Wednesday, February 20, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays: Black & White Plus One (take 4!)

*This is my 5th post today*

Here's my 4th entry for this week's CAS-ual Fridays challenge.


And here is my card:






oh, do I ever love the way this turned out. So clean and modern! 
To make it, I stamped the diamond shapes on the card repeatedly until I was satisfied, then added a sentiment. The other color besides black and white that I used, as you can see, is blue.


Jesus saves!

Bethany :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (diamond from Happy Harlequin set, sentiment from Think Big Favorites #2) Papertrey Ink 
Dye Ink: (True Black, Hawaiian Shores) Papertrey Ink


5 comments:

wienerhoneymooners said...

I love this card! the Diamonds are great!
Fantastically clean and simple and graphic.

Angie Tieman said...

Wowza! This one is uber creative!! YOu're on fire this week! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Lisa A. said...

Very cool, Bethany!! Your eye for graphic design makes for some wonderful cards...the design on this one is sweet!! So happy that you are a part of the challenges at CAS-ual Fridays each week...love to see your work!!

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Congrats on the CFC shout out!

maria f. said...

Wow. Love how there's so much movement in your card, Bethany. Also think your ensemble for PC is cute - love your choice of names ;)