Wednesday, February 20, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays: Black & White Plus One (take 5!)

*This is my 6th!! post today*

Here is my 5th, and final, take for this week's CAS-ual Fridays challenge.



And here is my card:




I just love, love, love the way this turned out. I used a dark green-ish color as my other color here. I stamped the globes, or whatever they are, on the card base, then stamped the sentiment right on top of them. After that I rounded on the corners. 

We have a bit of snow on the ground here. If it's not too cold we might be going ice fishing tomorrow morning! And if the weather's nice we might be going with some friends all day Saturday for a fun day out on the ice! :D We have a big 6' by 8' tent that can fit a bunch of people, and we catch fish, sled & ski on a hill that's on the shore, and eat food, have snowball fights, etc. It's lots of fun! 


Jesus saves!

Bethany :)


Supplies:
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (globe, sentiment from Masculine Motifs set) Papertrey Ink
Dye Ink: (Ocean Tides, True Black) Papertrey Ink
Tool: (corner rounder punch) Fiskars


1 comment: