Wednesday, February 6, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays: Love Letters (take 2!)

Hello again!                  

*This is my second post today*

I'm here with my 2nd entry for this week's CAS-ual Fridays challenge, which was to use letters creatively.






This card was super quick and easy, but I think it is quite effective. I like doing an ultra-CAS card once in awhile. 
      
I simply made the card, and then adhered the stickers to spell "hi!" Very easy. 
Maybe this is too simple. I don't know. What do you think? 

By the way, I thought I'd share some things I'd like to do for my blog or papercrafting this year.

*Get on a design team. I really want to get onto one. I'll just keep trying! 

* Take better photos. I've think I have improved since I started this blog, but I still want to be able to take them better. 

* Make my blog look better/nicer. I'm going to be experimenting with some new blog headers and backrounds. I want to give my blog a more professional look. 

Two of my "dream" design teams to be on someday are CAS-ual Fridays and Papertrey Ink. I admit the last one is quite a stretch, but I can dream, right? :) 

By the way, what do you think of my new blog header? 

Anyhoo, have a great evening! 


Jesus saves!

Bethany :) 


Supplies:
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Stickers: (alphabet) unknown 

No comments: