Wednesday, February 6, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays: Love Letters

Good afternoon! I've got my first entry for the current CAS-ual Fridays challenge. The theme was to use letters creatively. 





So I pulled out some letter stickers I had, and put the "hey" together, then put all the others around it until the card was covered. Then I trimmed whatever was sticking over the edges. And then it was done. :) And it uses NO stamps. :O 

By the way, I'm going to have another card published by Paper Crafts in their July/August issue! Yeah!
I'm so excited! 

I'll be back later today! 


Jesus saves!

Bethany :) 


 Supplies:
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Stickers: (alphabet stickers) unknown 

2 comments:

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Love it! So pretty and sparkly!

Lindsey said...

Love this! I love the the sparkles and the contrast of the black and silver. An awesome take on the challenge, in my opinion.