Monday, February 18, 2013

CASE Study Challenge #128


Hello! I've got a card for the current CASE Study Challenge! The card to CASE was by the talented Teri Anderson...and here was the card: 

And here is my CASE:





I love all those circles lined up like that on Teri's card, so I decided to CASE that part of her design. 

So I pulled out the Masculine Motifs set from PTI, which has been a go-to set for me lately. I just can't get enough of it. 

I punched a bunch of circles from white cardstock, then stamped them in various colors of inks, and adhered them to some cardstock, which I trimmed and adhered to the card base.  I stamped a sentiment in black to finish up. 

And on another note, I think I have found a wonderful solution to taking photos of my cards! I have to pull out the love-seat in our living room from the windows, and open all the curtains, and then set up a chair in front of the windows and take photos that way! The above photos were taken that way, and I'm pretty happy with the results! It's a bit more work, but I think it is most surely worth it! :D 


Jesus saves!

Bethany :) 

Supplies:
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (all stamps from Masculine Motifs set) Papertrey Ink 
Dye Ink: (Dark Chocolate, Classic Kraft, Smokey Shadow, True Black, Blueberry Sky, Ocean Tides, Pinefeather) Papertrey Ink 
Tool: (circle punch) EK Success 

3 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

I love your card for your brother and your photos look awesome!

Teneale Williams said...

Great card, I love how you have punched out the stamped images. Thanks for playing at CASE Study.

Jeanne J said...

What a smart way to highlight these images and create interest at the same time.