Thursday, February 7, 2013

CASology: Fairytale

Aloha! 
I've got an entry for this week's CASology challenge. The cue word was fairytale.





When I think "fairytale" I think of royalty, like princesses and these doilies remind me of that. And I used a elegant/royal color scheme. (well, at least in my mind it looked royal! :) ) 

So I stamped the doilies and the sentiment on the card base.


Jesus saves!

Bethany :) 


Supplies:
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (doilies from Delightful Doiles set, sentiment from Butterfly Dreams set) Papertrey Ink
Dye Ink: (Royal Velvet, Winter Wisteria) Papertrey Ink

9 comments:

Jen W. said...

Clever take in the cue word! Purple definitely says royalty to me and the doilies are very regal! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Beautiful - I love the shapes and how you stamped them off the edge. Thanks so much for the Liebster award, Bethany. And thanks for playing along with us this week at CASology!

Judy1223 said...

Bethany, you sure picked great colors and shapes for a regal card! Just beautiful! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

Darnell J Knauss said...

Very royal, very elegant, very CASlicious, Bethany! Well done!!

Rosemary said...

gorgeous one layer card... i love how you stamped the doily designs off the edge! a very inspired design and a clever take on the cue word!! thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

Meghan said...

I definitely get your fairytale connection for this card. Love that you didn't include the whole medallion on the card. So "edgy"! Thanks for joining in on the fun at CASology this week!

Monika Reeck said...

I love purple and your Images is so lovely...love the idea of one layer card...beautifully done...good luck with the challenge..

I am also joining the Casology challenge, my card is number 38, would you mind to see it on my blog? I would be so happy if you also could leave me some love :), many thanks before :), Monika

Cathy said...

Congratulations Bethany, love your design :)

Darnell J Knauss said...

Popping back to congratulate you, Bethany, on the well-deserved win from CASology!!