Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Leibster Award

*This is my 3rd post today*

Hello yet again!
A couple weeks ago I got a Leibster award from Maria F. over at http://rieslingmama.blogspot.com/
Thank you SO much Maria! 


In case you don't know...here is what this award is all about:

'Liebster' is the German word for 'dearest'. The award is a 'share-the-love' arrangement, given to inspirational bloggers who have less than 200 followers. 

Here's the to-do list of any Liebster award recipient:
1) Thank the giver and link back to her/him
2) Reveal your five blogger picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
3) Copy and paste the award on your blog (see above)
4) Hope that those you award forward it on to their favorite bloggers

Here are the 5 wonderful bloggers I'm sure you'll all love:

Her cards are BEAUTIFUL! They are so bright and cheery, and just downright amazing. She deserves to have so many more followers. 

Ardyth really has a great eye for clean and graphic designs. She makes such gorgeous cards. Make sure you follow her blog! 

She hasn't posted in awhile, but her stuff is so amazing. I am always shocked by all the things she comes up with. Super creative. 

This blog hasn't had much activity lately, but you should see what the first card
 on the blog right now is. That card is the reason I followed this blog. 

Dusty Penny Designs: http://www.dustypenny.com/
Not only are there wonderful cards here, but I love all the cat photos she posts. So sweet! 

Anyway, this is all for me today! Have a great night :) And thanks again Maria! 

1 comment:

Natalie Power said...

Hello Bethany, thank you so much for choosing me as one of your Liebster award winners. I will be back on top of my blog soon, especially now I know I have an admirer :-)
I am very flattered, thanks again you have made my day
Natalie x