Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Papertrey Ink Day 7 Anniversary Contest

Hi! I've got more entries today for the Papertrey Ink Day 7 Anniversary Contest. Boy, am I ever loving these daily contests! Today's challenge was to use watercolors or some kind of watercolor technique.



I dabbed an ink pad onto a small clear block, then added water with a paintbrush, then actually put the wet block right onto the card base to produce those square-ish looking shapes. Then I inked up some stamps with black ink, and then wet them with a paintbrush, then stamped them. I stamped a sentiment in black ink to finish things off. 


Jesus saves!

Bethany :) 


Supplies: 
Cardstock: (white) Recollections/Michaels
Clear Stamps: (sentiment from Masculine Motifs set, star design from Delightful Doilies set, dots from Dot Spot set)Papertrey Ink
Dye Ink: (True Black, Harvest Gold, Blueberry Sky, Berry Sorbet) Papertrey Ink

No comments: